Followers

Friday, January 5, 2018

Winter Scene

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here and today I want to show you how I colour a Winter scene. The stamp I'm using is Winter Backdrop by Stamping Bella. 

I first start to lay down some colour where I want to add shading. I use C1. 



I add in some B00 over the C1 and pull it out  a little. 


I keep layering up the B00 until I am happy I have enough. 


I go back in and apply more C1 and this time I also apply C3


To blend the colours together I use either the Colourless Blender marker (0) or I use a cotton bud and colourless blender solution and roll the cotton bud along the lines. 


For the trees, I apply some G21 


Then I go over the whole tree with YG03


I finish the trees with G24, adding some texture lines. 


For the windows I apply some Y17 in the bottom corners, then pull the colour out using Y15 and then Y13


The door is R35, R37 & R39


On the rooftop and chimney, I use the Warm Greys - W1, W3, W5 & W7. 


On the tree trunks, as they are so narrow, I just use one colour - E25


To finish off, I add a little bit of shadow underneath the trees and house. 


Thanks so much for dropping by
Sandie


1 comment:

Cicci said...

Wonderful Scene Sandie!!!