Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Thranduil, the Elvenking


Dear Copic friends, Autumn is here! and I love it, it is my favourite season (^_^), for this reason I though that it is the perfect date to show you my new fan art inspired in "Thranduil" with Autumn colours as protagonists.
Thranduil is a fictional character in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium. He is a supporting character in The Hobbit, where he is referred to as the "Elvenking," and he is referenced briefly in The Lord of the RingsThe Silmarillion, and Unfinished Tales. He is the father of Legolas.
The name 'Thranduil' means 'vigorous spring' in Sindarin.
Please enjoy it (^__^)/


To create this illustration I used:

- Skin: E000 - E00 - E21
-Eyes: BG01 - BG05 - B24
- Hair: E50 - W3
-Crown: C3 - C5 - C7 - BG01 - BG05
- Background: Blender - W9 - B99 - FYR1 - B29
- Leafs: E35 - Y38 - FYR1 - E37 - E29
I used white an yellow ink to add little details.


See you soon! \(^o^)/   Happy autumn!


Suki Manga Art