Followers

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Christmas in July

Hello Copic lovers!
Christina here! Are you enjoying your summer? We have the perfect weather! For Copic coloring that is. Grey and rain, some days we even have a storm. So what can you do? Bake, clean and color, not necessarily in that order.

Have you started with your Christmas cards yet? Usually I make two cards per month but this year, so far, I haven't made a single one. Well now I have. I just love making Christmas Cards but it's no fun when it´s stressful, that is why I'm starting now in July.

I have chosen a stamp from Magnolia - Frosty - not much coloring you would think, since he is white...



I just love these Frosty stamps! He is soo cute! I have masked Frosty and the snowflake-circle together and the image gets quite big and I think a clean and simple card is perfect with a slightly bigger image.



There is a lot of white areas on him and to make it look white I have used some W-pens. Except from the hat, where I have use N-pens.



The background around Frosty I have used the Confetti-technique, mixed BGs and Ws dots.

Here are the pens I have used

Hat/scarf/mittens - BG75-72-(71)-70
White - W5-4-2-0-blender / N2-0-blender
Confetti BG72-70-W3-1-0

Have a great day!


No comments: