Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2015

The horse in the spring

Today it's my turn, Rozzan from Sweden, to inspire you.

 I love horses, and why wouldn't I color something I love? 
Probably because I think it is difficult... :)
Usually when I color I pick a stamp that many other are using.
 But now I've found a wonderful sweet horse in the Coloring Pages for Kids. 

It has a lot of muscles and is very much alive. How should I color it? Just to start ...


I started with the horse and continued with the background.
 The background is made up of many shades of green (not fifty shades of grey!)


The first "living" horse ready ..


I chose to put black paper and layering around the image instead of patterned paper.
I hope I inspire you to "dare" to try any design that you do not usually colour. 
Have a fun time coloring!


Copic Markers I have used:
Green shades: BG90,93,96,99
                       YG91,93,95,99
             YG91,97
                     YG93,G94,99
Sky: B0000,000,00,C0
Body:E31,34,35,37      Horse mane: E50,51
                           Horse hoof: E42, 44      White: C0,2 + Blender                      

5 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just absolutely stunning Rozzan from Sweden.
I too have been in horses all my life.
You have coloured this Palomino to perfection.
I have also shared this link on my Scrap Facebook Group Site if you would like to see it.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/694374473958879/

Rozzan said...

Thank you Annette. Your words make me so happy. And great that you want to share my post. Thank you very much <3

Sandra H said...

So pretty your colouring is amazing x

KarinsArtScrap said...

heek erg mooi
Gr Karin

Rozzan said...

Thank you girls <3