Followers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hurray!!

Hi everyone, Åsa here today again with some new inspiration.
It´s not going to be a Christmas card this time, alltough it´s almost Christmas.
No it´s going to be a Birthday Card for one of my closests crafting friends, who has her Birthday this close to Christmas. :)


The papers are from Gummiapan, and I have colored all the edghes with distress Frayed Burlap.


The cute image from ScrapBerrys are coloured with the following copics:
Skin: E11-21-00-000-R20
Hair: E79-74-70
Dress: BV29-25-23-20
Wings: V25-22-20
Shadow: N4-2-1-0

I really like to add shadows around and below the image to make it pop a little more.
This time I added the shadows on the right side of the image to strengthen the impression of the lightsource.


I hope you like it!

I like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
See you all soon again!


No comments: