Followers

Saturday, July 26, 2014

When you miss somebody!

Hi everybody!

Recently I discovered absolutly wonderful designer of digi stamps - Aurora wings.
Pretty sure that a lot of you have already know her. :) If not - just visit her website for giant source of inspiration and beauty!
Anyhow for todays entry I decided to use one of the her digi stamps - Viridis Incendia - Carnivorous Plants .
I found it rather challenging for coloring but i TOTALLY enjoyed it...and it was a bit sad when I finished it as in some way I got use to this character :)
So here my card:


For this card I used accetate as a body.
I cut the main character out and glued it on the front. Than (after some correction in photoshop and my doodling) I used the second part of the image to create a background - and glued it inside the card.
Than add sentiment, couple of reinstones, ranger stickles and glossy accents.



That's how it looks when folded





And here you can see a bit of my handdrawing :))




Copics that were used:

plants      - YG0000, YG00, YG01,YG03, YG63, YG67,
 YG93, YG95, YG97, G0000, G21, G28, G40, G82, G85, G99, 
E99


details and accents - RV11, RV17, RV21, RV23, V06

sceen - G0000, G21, G40,G82

butterfly   - Y11, Y19, Y21, YR14, YR18, YR20, E99

That's all for now!
Wish you great day!
Daria Myagkikh

5 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Beautiful!!

Delphine said...

Absolutely gorgeous <3!!! Hugs Delphine xx

Becky said...

wow, this is amazing! Such stunning coloring.

Daria Myagkikh said...

Thank you, Ladies, for your inspiring comments! :)

Juanita said...

Wow, Incredable!!