Followers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

New Challenge!

Hello Copic Fans,
It's me again, Barbara/Kreativmonster for the
Copic Marker Europe Blog Challenge.

One more time you made it hard for us to choose our favourite!  Thanks to all of you! The winner will be announced on Friday, 20th June 2014.

Our new Challenge is an easy one, for sure:

Welcome Baby

Here is my inspiration for you: 

The card is 15x21cm, it is for a collegue of mine and all the other collegues want to sign on it, too.

The image is a stamp from Liliy of the Valley, I love their baby images!

For the inside, I used a mask and my Copic Airbrush System with RV21.

When I use the Airbrush, I love to add some sprinkles, it makes it look more lively. To add them, I placed RV23 with the brush nib first into the Air Grip.
 

These are the Copics I used:
Skin: E50, E51, E02
Rocking Horse Teddy: E70, E71, E74, E77, E79,
 BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Clothes: RV21, RV23
Shadows: W0, W1, W3, W4, W6, W7
 

So now, it's your turn! Show us your work, and you can win
3 sketch markers of your choice.
Please be aware that only entries from those living in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East are possible.

To enter visit our Challenge page and enter your link in Mr Linky
before the end of 22nd July 2014.


The winner will be announced 25th of July 2014.

We are looking forward to see your creations!
Hugs
Barbara/Kreativmonster
for CME team

No comments: