Followers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lomasi - Little flower

Hello all and welcome back!

I'm Sandra I'm from Italy ,here am I with a new project !
This time I choose  "Lomasi" (Little Flower) a fantastic digital stamp from  Wee stamp.


I find that these stamps is very sweet , and very rich in details .
For us who love coloring with Copic Markers is really a great fun color them!


The stamp that I chose is a little Indian girl , and to color her clothes I chose a color palette of YR  family.
These shades of color are the colors that  Indians used for original clothes .
Indians are used to make them with animal skins and YR shadows make a realistic and very natural result.


Indians are also very famous for bright colors they used to paint their skin , and also for their beautiful necklaces and embellishments that they built with their own hands .
So for this details, I go with the BG family that create a strong contrast with the natural colors of the dress.
I have complete  the coloring of the feathers , flowers and raccoon always using soft and vintage colors .


Finally, I created the background with confetti technique  using different  light tones .
Then I finish my card with a bazzil and My Mind 's Eye pattern . 
I added a few bells that remind bells that girl has , a ribbon and twine ribbon in the same color .


I hope you enjoyed my project , I leave you a list of the Copic markers I used to color it.
See you soon , hello
Sandra



Copic used:
Skin:E0000-000-00-01
Hair:E19-17-15-13-11
Dress:YR 27-23-21-20 + BG 18-13-11
Flowers:RV 99-93-91 + Y 18-15-11
Feather:Y 11-15-18 E 33
Bells:YR 23-21-20
Shadows:COO-1+ BG 000+W1
Background: W00-1-3
Racoon:C00-1-3+R20

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card, it's beautiful!

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card and beautiful image x

Franz♥ said...

Adorabile Sandra, troooppo bellina!

Un abbraccio, Fra.

lulu' creazioni artistiche said...

Super e molto dolce , ti assomiglia un po'

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot girls !!
Hugs, Sandra